Tuesday 21 June 2011

Decoration

I went shopping for a rucksack and boots the other day, and wandered into The Range in Cardiff to have a little look around. The story ends with me spending an reasonable amount of money on a variety of lanterns. It's quite a pretty mix really; there are lots of vintage bird-cage type candle holders, some battery-operated polka dot paper lanterns (look better than they sound), multicoloured glass jars with wire handle things to hang them from branches... the works, really! Also went to Ikea and bought lots of little tea light holders to put on the tables- they were a real bargain. While I was there Mum started talking about flowers, so I bought two cheap plain glass vases. So that's that sorted...
I've also had some recommendations for a ceremony venue (still going to have the shindig-affair in R.E.N.E.W garden). Someone mentioned Rock Park in Llandrindod to me, and I thought that might be a nice place to have a wedding. Clearly need to discuss this with Liam though!

No comments:

Post a Comment